Collected by the Motley Fool, here are 20 business notions from Amazon.com CEO, Jeff Bezos.
1. “All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.”
2. “There are two kinds of companies: Those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.”
3. “Your margin is my opportunity.”
4. “If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.”
5. “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.”