How many iPads are sold every minute? Why did The Beatles sue Apple? How much money has Apple got stashed abroad? Find out here!
Truth! With Apple Maps you seem to never get there easily or quickly.
Via (Truth Facts)
Smartphone blog Gottabemobile recently detailed several great tips for taking fireworks photos. Here are a few:
- Turn off your flash – it’s too weak to help and it will annoy the other people who only want flashes from the sky.
- Bring a tripod – even a Gorillapod or the like is better than trying to hold the phone steady in your hand.
- Learn your phone’s shutter lag – smartphone cameras are almost always slower than on dedicated digital cameras. Usually you’ll have a second or two of delay. Learn to work with this delay to get the best shot.
- If your fireworks photos aren’t turning out well, just switch to video. The video quality of modern smartphones is good enough to share on YouTube or with your friends.
- 7 Android Camera Apps to Take Better Photos (jerzeee.wordpress.com)
- Capturing the “rocket’s red glare” of fireworks with your iPhone camera this 4th of July (tuaw.com)
- Fourth of July photo tips: How to shoot fireworks (digitaltrends.com)